I'm feeling sad and need a distraction.

So, as of now? On a mutual "break" from the relationship me and my SO have. It hurts very much not to have him sleep beside me or be close to me, as he moved in with his mom until we figure our life out. He doesn't want to fight anymore, and I don't know what causes us to fight so bad .. but currently we're claiming to be single, but a work in progress. I just need something to distract me and get me tired for bed..
Thanks guys ..

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 3:08 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you go and relax in a nice warm bath. Clear your mind from anything bad and think about NOTHING then when you get out don't think about anything and lay down in bed and close your eyes and sleep tight. I hope things get better for you all soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on May. 28, 2010

• me and my SO did that, it sucked being we had a new baby and all
    we were just super stressed so we needed one of those breaks.

like pp said, try a bath, I would just go take a warm shower everytime id get bothered and idtake one for 2-3 minutes and get out and dry off, like cleaning myself from that hurt. If I cried I would always wash my face after, just like okay i just lost it and now i need a clean slate type of deal.

I was extra attentive to my LO in trying to get routines down, and stuff like that.

I would just do whatever I could to distract myself from the fact that I was alone....Id cry and cry and cry into my pillow sometimes because i felt like my other half was gone, especially at night, but I needed it, so dont hold back if you dont have to.

eventually you two can get back to living together, take it day by day, try counseling to help
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:43 AM on May. 28, 2010