craft ideas please!

I need some summer craft and activity ideas for a 2 and 3 year old boys!

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:32 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• brown paper bag puppets, finger painting, collect leaves and paste on paper, draw his outline on a big paper and he can decorate the paper...go to your local library and borrow some books.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:35 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Before you throw stuff in the garbage, take a look at it and see if you can use it in a craft. Toilet paper roll, paper towel roll, yogurt containers, ketchup bottles, etc......
    Cut out pictures from grocery ads and glue for a "list."
    Make construction paper books. Start with simple things like colors and you write the word "red" "blue" so on....
    Macaroni/paper plate clock.
    Hand print molds.
    Paint with water outside or on house.
    I took old shirts from my hubby and painted each childs name on it for an art smock. A craft for you!
    Paint a pot. Grow a bean. I like for the kids to do a fingerprint and I paint lady bug or catepillar features out of the thumbprint(s).
    Playdough and let dry for magnets. Or cut out cookie cutter shapes with homeade flour playdough to dry and paint and glue magnet.
    I want to make giant pinwheels with my kids to put into garden. Gotta look that one up myself though.

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:27 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Another craft for you.....I am going to buy my sons an apron and paint something creative or personalize it for all those crafty days. Hey maybe they can help you. Dont have too much fun!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:30 PM on May. 28, 2010