Is it possible to make good money from stockpile sales??

Here recently I have learned the ropes of using coupons and getting more products for free or dirt cheap. I have been stockpiling many items. I have also read about people couponing and having stockpile sales. Do people really make money with these types of sales? Do people buy alot of stuff like this at yard sales?

MoMofTWOkiddos

Asked by MoMofTWOkiddos at 7:24 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hmm never seen in my area. maybe flea markets.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:01 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes, I think people do make a lot of money. If you sell the item for way less than what they'd buy in stores, then yes people will buy it. If body wash is normally $3-$4 and you sell it for $1.00 or $1.50, it's a win-win. It's helpful, I hear, to make a list of Walmart prices for the thigns you're selling and then make a list of your prices...that way people can see what a deal they're getting.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 11:01 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I sold some baby wipes and Johnson's Buddies soaps that I got for free (I only had to pay tax on the soap) on craigslist. I made $9 and only spent about 50 cents after coupons.
    Anonymous

• I'm guessing it would be determined by what you're selling and how you're selling it. You might want to do some research by going to yard/garage sales, flea markets and looking on ebay to see what people are buying and selling. This should help you set a price, too. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:26 PM on May. 28, 2010