Are you a breakfast eater?

Sometimes I wake up so hungry and there are times not so hungry. This morning I have been sipping water but now I am getting hungry. I wish I could only drink water all day but I will start to feel like I have a big hole in my stomach. I could shed some lbs.... Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Health

• Skipping breakfast is probably not a good idea if you want to loose weight, I am never hungry in the morning and I have to make myself eat something, or else I will be very hungry later on and probably pig out!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I agree if you are trying to loose weight you need to eat. Skipping meals will cause your body to go into starvation mode and any little bit you do eat will be stored away. Eat in portions. That is the key.
    But to you answer no i wasn't breakfast eater until this pregnancy, and believe it or not i have lost weight. (although for me that isn't a good thing)
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:25 AM on May. 28, 2010

• 1st thing i do when i wake up is drink 2 cups of coffee then i usually hold off on breakfast till around 10:00. I usually eat cheese toast, or peanut butter toast, sometimes special k
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:28 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I am not much of a breakfast eater. I usually have coffee and sometimes a breakfast item (biscotti, toast, granola bar) with my coffee- although that depends on what I have in the house, and if I am hungry. About the only time I have breakfast is if we go out to eat for breakfast (which is very rare).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:29 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I eat breakfast every morning though until 2 mos. ago I often only eat 1 meal a day and had 2-3 junk snacks a day instead of meals. Now, I am trying to eat and be healthier. I have a bowl of organic 8 grain or 10 grain hot cereal w/granola mixed in and an 8oz. glass of organic milk or organic juice and a 16.5 oz. bottle of water about an hour after I wake up. About an hour later & work out and then, afterwards, I have a banana & a bottle of water when I take my cool down walk. About 30-60 min. later my stomach rumbles and I have an organic yogurt w/some granola and another bottle of water (which by that time is my 4th or 5th bottle of water for the day). I could never skip eating in the morning now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Sometimes. I need to get in the habit of eating a bowl of oatmeal first thing - it really does help me eat better all day. My problem is I tend to wait til mid-morning - helps, but not the same. If we're on vacation or something I eat a big breakfast every day because it's right there. Some days I don't eat til lunch and that's huge sabotage to the diet for the rest of the day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 28, 2010