Is this bad...wanna be drunk

Is it bad that I have this strong craving to just go get drunk and stay drunk? I wont do it while I have my kids but they are leaving in a few weeks to go to their grandparents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it is bad, what do you want to forget????

Answer by older at 9:27 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes, going to drink with the intention of getting wasted is a sign of alcoholism. If your intentions are really just to go out and get shit faced, then you are being stupid and immature. Hopefully you can see the risk factors in this and settle for a beer at home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Older...I guess Im just lonley and want to forget about everything in general...Im just tired of all the running and doing everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Alcohol is never the answer, it will only make things feel worse. Instead of drinking you should find something that you like to do that makes you feel good. Try volunteering helping others can be very rewarding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I personally don't see the problem with it.
    If you don't have your child(ren), and your going to drink responsibly, well then why not?
    Also it doesn't sound like its an every day occurence with you either <-- BUT I'm guessing on that. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 28, 2010

• No..not an everyday occurence...I only drink when my kids are not here or coming home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 28, 2010

• No, god knows sometimes I want to be drunk! I drank 3 glasses of wine last night, haha. I used to do that a lot in college, etc. Once I became a mom it all stopped, but of course, sometimes you just want to have fun like the old days.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:18 AM on May. 28, 2010