Have you ever thought it was greener on the other side only to find out everyone was right and you were wrong???

I mean to leave one family to start another bc you felt you had it so bad at the time but to find out the second marriage was worse but can't leave bc you don't want to hear that (I TOLD YOU SO). not to mention you have 2 kids from first marriage and now have another child from the second.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• divorce is never the answer...unless your being physically/mentally/emotionally abused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 28, 2010

• ...life can always be greener.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:52 AM on May. 28, 2010

• life is always greener but you shouldnt stay in a bad relationship just so your family is wrong. KWIM? If you stay just so you dont have to admit to your family that they were right you are only hurting yourself and your kids. I got married to soemone who my parents didnt like and they were right. I was young and dumb. I finally admitted that and they were just happy that i finally saw the light. They didnt rub it in my face. Dont look back..just look forward and learn from you mistakes..just carry the lessons from the past with you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:00 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Getting divorced is not an instant solution.It is necessary sometimes.But you don't walk away with no problems.It just changed the problems you have.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:19 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Agree, evelynwest.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:24 PM on May. 28, 2010

• evelynwest said it best. that is exactly why i keep my eyes on my own grass. admit the truth or try to work on your marriage. my question is this: are you feeling this way because you are looking at another patch of grass again? or was this marriage really a mistake? dont be ashamed to admit that you messed up, you can be an example to someone else, who is looking at another patch of grass.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:30 PM on May. 30, 2010