what are after pains?

this is my second baby and everyone keeps telling me the after pains for your second baby are almost worse than conractions. is this true? what do they feel like?

mrsaustin271

Asked by mrsaustin271 at 9:42 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They're giving you a load of bull. My grandma said that you get your labor pains after when you have a cesearean,but she was ignorant to the facts. My 1st baby hurt more after than the 2nd.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 AM on May. 28, 2010

• no..i had a cramp here and there over the coarse of a few days. it is just your uterus going back to is normal size...it is finishing closing. and to me it felt like very mild mensi cramps....nothing that owuld stop me in my tracts...and deff nothing like labor pains...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I agree with butterflyblue... In my opinion it gets easier with every child, I pregnant with #4... but thats just been MY experience. Every pregnancy and birth are different, there is no way to predict how it will be...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:17 AM on May. 28, 2010