Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of disk would I need to transfer my son's bday party from a vhs? Did not know where to put this

I am wanting to put my son's 1st and only bday party on a disk and put it on his website but not sure what kind of disk I would need.
He past away about 7 yrs. ago and I would really like to have this done.

Answer Question

Asked by my4loves3 at 10:13 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 8 (208 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • i think you can take it somewhere and have it done. Maybe a camera store

    Answer by shay1130 at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2010

  • There is software you can buy that will allow you to copy your VHS movies onto a CD/DVD using your computer. I have a Roxio version that I bought about a year ago and I think it cost me about $80. Very easy to use. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, you can try a camera store like shay1130 suggested.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.