15 and might be prego? NO rude answers please

So may 5th - may 10th i had my period

may 10th i had unprotcted sex and may 25th too

may 24th i took one birth control pill but then decide to wait until i got my period to restart it

had super light light bleeding that lasted only a second wednesday morning the 26th around 10

ive also had light cramping in right lower side but mostly occurs in the left lower side

was that implantation bleeding or breakthrough? and what about the cramping?

my stomach also keeps making nosies but im not hungray thank you :)

lexispots

Asked by lexispots at 10:30 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait 2 weeks and take a test! Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! so just take a test thats the only way you're gonna know
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:32 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes, you could have gotten pregnant. You need to take a test, but wait until you've missed your period first.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:33 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Well honey the hcg leveks in your urine are high enough to show up in a p.t. go to dolar store their a buck and they work but by a couple to take and its always better to take them in the morning with first pee ull get the best results... Due to messing up your birth control schedule could also be a result of aggravated periods and pain... good luck and remember u may be young but a child is amazing and can change your life for the better.. i had my 1st at 17 and it was hard but I look back and am so blessed to have him so early.. hell be 10 when Im 28 so I ll be a cool mom as he tells me... lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Seriously you think its cool to have a child young? You need to tell your parent your having sex so they can get you the prop medical help. If your not pregnant stop having sex or make him wear a condom. I get so irritated when little girls are having kids and adults are encourging it. The pain in the right and lower side could be cyst, if its on the high right side its gallobladder or appendix. Get an education about sex before you have it. It is best to wait til your married and in a stable relationship beforey ou have kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Okay as far as having sex on the 25th,, it isn't too late to take the morning after pill if you want too! Probably the reason for the bleeding was the stop/start of your pills... How long have you been on BC---if it has been for awhile you probably are not PG,,,if it happens that your not PG,,,,please get back on them,, you have your whole life ahead of you,, They sell the morning after at the drugstore,,but you only have a few more hours for it to be effective,, I am sorry,, once upon a time I got caught up in the "heat of the moment",,,but didn't get PG,, I hope it all works out for you! I would say 90% that you didn't get PG on the 10th,, because that was the day you stopped your period,,,if you decide to take the morning after pill,,,get a PG test,,before,, if you got pg on the 10th there should be enough HCG levels to read,,,even if you see a faint line,,,,,DO NOT take the morning after,, good luck sweetie!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:46 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Pee on a stick, we can't see up your uterus. For future reference, anytime you have sex, especially unprotected, there is a chance you can get pregnant. If you don't know that, then you have no business opening your legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Take a test. And didn't you post this a few days ago too? Seriously, take a test or go to the doctor - we can't tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Sweetie, take a test. If it comes back positive tell your parents and the father I promise things will work out.
    If it comes back negative use protection from now on you have plenty of things ahead of you.
    I know this is hard, I have been there, but go buy a couple test even if you have to bring your mom or some one take one now and if you still haven't started your period in 2 more weeks take another.
    The cramping could be a cyst and should go away on it's own if you don't start your period in three weeks and still no positive test go to the doctor anyways.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:04 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I doubt you are. Take the Plan B pill, it's not too late unless you're already pregnant. In that case it does not abort.

Take a pregnancy test after you have missed your period. But if you do get pregnant, chances are it's from the 25th. But like I said, you still have time to get the morning after pill.

From now on, use birth control if you do not want to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• If you and your partner have not yet talked about what to do in case of an unplanned pregnancy, now is the time. If you are not pregant, you still need to have this conversation. Only permanent forms of birth control are 100% effective.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:28 AM on May. 29, 2010