WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE !?!

So I always thought I had a perfect marriage.... best friends who were comfortable with each other, who were great parents and had great sex... I have been cheated on before, but I just knew that my husband never would ..... Well, months ago a woman came around saying she was pregnant by my husband !

It basically tore our family apart ( I mean how could I stay with a cheater) ...My husband begged, pleated, everything to get me to believe him that he didnt stray....

We got DNA tests and were able to set up a lie detector test... we did the LDtest before the DNA results were back and it came back that he didnt cheat and didnt lie... and I first thought, how did he manage to trick it ( he is a bad at lying) .... well finally the DNA tests came back on Monday -- not only is HE NOT THE FATHER ... She is not even the mother !!! * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree.. you need to call the cops and get a restraining order, and keep a record of all contact....that woman is mentally unstable and coupld end up doing even more harm to your family. Glen Close in Fatal Attraction anyone?! The fact that she didn't give it up when the DNA test times came proves that she isn't thinking right. I would be very worried for you and your children. I hope you guys get through this, and I will keep you in my thoughts/prayers.
    LolaRae

Answer by LolaRae at 1:16 PM on May. 28, 2010

• She used her cousins child to try and "get" my husband ........ OMG how crazy can a person be ...what in the world would make a person go to those lenghts....and not even think about what the ending result would be

Can she legelly get into trouble for that? Can we sue her in small claims for the cost for the DNA test ( and maybe even the pain and suffering our family has had to deal with)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I would think you can sue her for the costs, she committed a fraud. Did you call the police? If you didn't you should. What she has done is a crime.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:41 AM on May. 28, 2010

• WOW. What a freakin' whacko. If I were you, she and I would be having words....plus some.

I don't know about what you can do legally, but it seems to me that you should AT LEAST be able to sue for the cost of the DNA test.

(You'd think, really, that she'd have given up the charade before actually going through a DNA test.)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:42 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I don't know about that. This just confirms that your husband is faithful to you. I'm sorry you went through this, but I think you ought to let it go.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:42 AM on May. 28, 2010

• She is crazy ... she is still stalking us.... saying she was pregnant by him and lost it during the last month ( which means she had to have a stillborn, not a miscarriage) .....and yet she cannot give us a death certificate or even tell us what hopsital or waht she named it......she calls all the time, saying she knows they are "connected" and of course when she sees me she yells things like " Yeah I had your man, he likes my p*ssy more* ... totally disgusting things............ even if my husband did cheat ( which i know he didnt) I know he has more sense than to go for someone so trashy ( which she literally is)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Sorry you had to go through that. :-(

WOW. Sounds like my former best friend in high school is still around... Me and another close friend broke off friendship after she started lying a lot, we stopped believing what she said and started excluding her and let her know why. The last straw of our friendship was when she took pics of the new baby that the mom of kids she babysat had - and kept saying it was HERS. She ACTUALLY believed it was too. Such a pathological liar! She was overweight and the pregnancy would have hidden well, but still, we were around enough to know, and knew before she played off her heist that the mom of those kids was pregnant, and knew when she was due with the baby (a couple weeks before my friends showed us pics of "her new two week old baby"), etc. and to see the pic vs baby. We were old enough to do the math, but she was stupid enough to try bigger lies to convince us. Whatever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 28, 2010

• What a psycho!! She has to be, to come up with something like that!! Or maybe she watches too many Soaps. What a way to mess up a family!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 28, 2010

• You need to call the non-emergency police line for starters, and get a restraining order - keep track of EVERYTHING, write down the date, time, length of phone calls, attempted visits, etc, and follow the rules for a RO. Call a lawyer who does free consults - see what he/she has to say about suing her - just be careful, she could turn around and get someone to say she's not all right mentally which would put all the costs back on you and she'd get away with it. Call your local/county CPS/DHS/whatever you have, and see if they can do anything since she used her cousin's child - that can be seen as child endangerment. But DON'T talk to her, don't tell her you're doing anything, don't threaten her, ignore her other than keeping track of her attempts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on May. 28, 2010