Weird Discharge?

So may 5th - may 10th i had my period

may 10th i had unprotcted sex and may 25th too

may 24th i took one birth control pill but then decide to wait until i got my period to restart it

had super light light bleeding that lasted only a second wednesday morning the 26th around 10

ive also had light cramping in right lower side but mostly occurs in the left lower side

also last night my discharge was clear and REALLY stretchy now its a little watery and thick and clearish

was that implantation bleeding or breakthrough? and what about the cramping?

my stomach also keeps making nosies but im not hungray thank you :)

lexispots

Asked by lexispots at 10:40 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is overkill ok!!! Get off the computer an go get a pregnancy test if youre that worried about it!! I have seen this post for several days in several different areas! No-one on here can tell you that you are definately pregnant or not only a doctor or preg test can!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I would take a pregnancy test. I showed no signs of being pregnant really. I had cramps like my period was about to start so I took one to just to ease my mind. Turned out I was. It doesn't have to be an expensive on either. Mine were $3 for 2.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:47 AM on May. 28, 2010

• What is up????? I just answered this question,,,at best you could be 48 hours PG! Talk to your mother asap!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:52 AM on May. 28, 2010

• It sounds like to me that you Ovulated last night, it sounds like you were having your most fertile discharge. Btw this can explain the mild cramping as well because your ovaries are releasing and egg and can cause mild twinge like cramps.

Do NOT start your BC until you get a period because I hate to tell you this but you had unprotected sex within your most fertile window.

In two weeks when you should get your period you can test even a few days before hand if you are really anxious. The stomach noises are probably gas or the digestion process because you would only be a number of days pregnant and it's too early to have symptoms already. Oh you will want to test first thing in the morning to get the best result.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:07 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Now for my advice. If you don't want a baby don't have unprotected sex even if you are on the pill because I have a friend with TWIN girls that happened while she was taking the BC pill. If you do want a baby at 15, please reconsider and at the very least discuss this with a parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, counselor, any responsible adult who cares about your future because 15 is very young and you have a lot of life left to have babies during! Besides very few relationships in high school end up being something long term in their adult lives, and many of them end up in battles over paternity, child support, custody, etc.

I hope everything turns out well for you, but for now you are playing a waiting game and there really isn't anything any of us can tell you other than take a test in two weeks.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:09 PM on May. 28, 2010

• You are not even to a missed period. Stop flipping out. And oh stop having unprotected sex at 15.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:08 PM on May. 28, 2010