Don't you think the anon button is over rated anyway?

Let's just be who we are! Yay to no Anon!!!!!! LOL

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:51 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you... People may not always like what I have to say, but they always know who is saying it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Anon's really don't bother me at all. I don't know any of you anyways. Y'all are anon's according to me regardless if you have a real avatar or just a question mark. I think it's a waste of time to bother making an issue out of someone posting anon. I'm really surprised people let that bother them...its real weird to me. There are better things to bother about...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:00 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Agreed. I think, if you are writing something that you feel you have to have hit the anon button, then maybe you shouldn't be writing it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:01 AM on May. 28, 2010

• No, I disagree. There are some good reasons to hit the anon button. For instance, one of my friends has many girlfriends, cousins, even her mother-in-law on this site. When she want to discuss something personal, she has to hit the anon button.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:06 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Nope, I like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I think talking about the Anon button is overrated.
    It really gets under your guy's skin to know that you don't know who ever single person is on here, doesn't it?
    That there's someone out there that you can't respond to in a PM. There's someone's profile that you can't stalk. That there's someone out there who you plainly just don't know the real idenity too. Get over it. The Anon button helps a lot more people then it hurts, because there are people who NEED to hide their idenity when posting a post. For the same reasons that Pipermomfash said, but as well just incase there is someone who they know personally.

This Yay or Neigh Anon talk has gone on long enough.. Get over it. I think it's a valid part to this site, even if some people use it to bash. In the end you're going to take the advice that you want anyhow, so what does it matter if they post anon or not?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:05 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I'm torn. I can see semi valid reasons for it, but if you want to discuss personal issues use the phone or better yet talk in person. I really don't care, but to me an anonymous opinion holds no value.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:14 PM on May. 28, 2010