Deal Or No Deal show question..

I have rarely watched it ( a few times before)..well they use to have models open to suitcases...and now they have "regular" people... Why did they change it, and are the people just random people they have or are they the contestants friends and family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know they do special days like "fire fighters" or "NYPD"....so they organizations or a certain group of people to open them up. I think it depends on who's playing the game.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Well they dont have the models on their anymore is what I mean..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 28, 2010

• It also used to be an hour long, and during prime time. Now it's a half-hour, and during the day. They pick people out of the audience, and one person is the whole show - no one carries over to the next episode like the old way, there aren't multiple contestants in one episode like the old way, and they don't give away as much money. IMO they were giving away too much money and not doing well and had to change it up. IDK. Have you gone to the show's website to see, or to ask?
    Anonymous