Stomach Pain/Discomfort...

Alllriight, heres my story. Real brief. Mkay, found out i was pregnant. Alright alright, thats wonderful BUT my stomach started to get reeeal nauseated a LOT and i was throwing up excessively so i admitted myself into the hospital last Sunday night. Stayed from about 8pm-midnight. Said That i was real low on potaccium and was dehydrated from not keeping anything down my system. The next day I ate a fillet of raw salmon with soy sauce. (sashimi really) and It was fine up until the next day when my stomach was feeling horrible. Oh and the hospital prescribed REGALEN or something like that to me. Still, i have upper and lower pain though. Im not sure if its normal cramping. Ive been checking myself for any "spotting" though and nothin. Tylenol didnt happen to do much last night. But what should i do?

NalaBayBii

Asked by NalaBayBii at 11:11 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ...why are you eating raw fish if you're pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I was told that once in a while its not bad.
    NalaBayBii

Answer by NalaBayBii at 11:15 AM on May. 28, 2010

• NO RAW MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never know when that one little piece of raw meat is contaminated and cause you top loose your baby. Google things to Not eat during pregancy and keep the list handy. You may just have severe morning sickness, but I would see your doc as soon as you can. If you are really not feeling better....go the the ER. Better safe than sorry. Oh and to help with the morning sickness....eat small frequent meals. Even a cracker...to keep your blood levels more even. Also, drink plenty of water.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 11:20 AM on May. 28, 2010

• What side is the pain on? You said upper and lower part of your stomach- what about under your ribs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Eating FISH once in a while isn't bad, but eating it raw while you're pregnant could introduce bacteria that can cross the placenta and be deadly.
    Anonymous