Fiance chosing his "girl friend" over me...

My fiance has female friends -- which I dont mind - I actually prefer him ( men) to have female friends instead of just all male friends.... but there is one certain "friend" who just cam back into the picture ( she just moved back after she was caught cheating on her b/f..and he kicked her out) , She is really playing a victim with my DF, acting heartbroken whenever he walks in the room - even pretending to cry ( but before he arrives, she is fine), Me along with all of his other friends do not like her because of the way she is . She has told me many times that I need to leave him because he is hers and that if she didnt move away he would have dated me let alone propose. She constantly calls him "my sexy man" and hangs on him.... I have told him that I cant take it anymore and it is either me or her and he said he wants me, but he is not going to quit being friends with her....it hurts badly but * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• * OP CONTINUED*

I just do not know how to deal with it....it is making me depressed and i cannot let that get in the way of my parenting........has anyone else had to deal with something like this ?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I'd tell him to get the hell out... no way would I put up with that! Tell him me or her and MEAN it. You deserve better... and trust me, there's better out there.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 11:29 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Your story sounds like something on lifetime :(
    I would have done what you did..gave him an ultimatum...well...he said he wasn't going to stop being friends with her so I would stand firm on what you said and leave him standing with his jaw hanging open.Give him somethign to think about. One day you are to be his wife and should come 2nd to NO other woman. If he wants to pretend he doesnt' see what she is doing...the fake crying, the hanging all over him...basically manipulating him...then give him time to think about it and figure it out. Hand him his ring back and tell him 3 is a crowd, get a clue.
    I wish you the best of luck! Its easier said than done, but hey, better to find out where his heart is now rather than after you r married.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:32 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Leave him.
    He's choosing her over you. He doesn't respect you, he doesn't love you. He might've said "I want to be with you", but he's not telling her to back off. Even if he wants to be friends with her, her behaviour can't be present in the friendship. He doesn't care that she acts the way she does, so maybe there's some truth in what she says. Honestly, he's always going to choose her over you, because I think he deep down wants her.
    Just move on with your life, it's not worth it being caught up in a love triangle with a man who doesn't want to be only with you. Even if he hasn't done anything with her, I honestly believe he will soon.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:36 AM on May. 28, 2010

• she wants your man & is trying to take him back! ask fiancee how he'd feel if some guy was treating you this way, bet he wouldn't like the attention. Try to get him to catch her being all fake crying, have him watch her from another room w/out her knowing. Tell her next time she hangs all over him to get the fuck off your man! If you want him you're gonna have to fight for him!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:36 AM on May. 28, 2010

• If you said "me or her," you need to mean it. If he says "no, I want both" and you say "oh, ok then" and go on, it wasn't much of an ultimatum was it? Stand up for yourself. This is going down the road of cheating and fast. If he really wants you and you only, then he doesn't need to be around someone who OPENLY TELLS YOU SHE WANTS HIM BACK.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:39 AM on May. 28, 2010