Is this depression?? What should I do living a miserable life with my husband he treats me like _____?

My life with my husband is getting worse everyday I am 20 yrs old I have a baby boy and I am 5 months pregnant. My husband keeps treating me like shit he tells me am not worth nothing that I am a bad wife that I don't take care of him just because he wants me to have sex with him after he calls me all the names you could imagine .. HOE SHIT ETC.... And its not going to be like that he is constanly telling me that his paying all the bills because am not working and telling me all the ofenses they are out there.. I just can't take it I dont know what to do I can't stop crying and I am scared of my self all this ofenses and yelling sometimes make me thing what could work so I just don't be in this world no more but then I think about my son that I love with all my heart and it makes me feel worse I just feel like I am everything he tells me every day a miserable bitch. What can I do I need help advice anything but help me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• you are being emotionally abused. find a domestic violence shelter in your area. they can offer you counseling & ways to leave & help getting you established on your own w/ out this asshole. Leave him, its not gonna get better, abuse only gets worse. Physical abuse almost always starts as emotional abuse, don't wait till he beats you or your kid to leave! GL!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:58 AM on May. 28, 2010

• You and your child need to leave now. Don't stop to think about it. Just do it.!!!!
    melissa142

Answer by melissa142 at 12:36 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I understand how difficult a position you are in and everyone says so simply well just leave but i know it s not that simple. i left one abusive marriage and ended up in yet another one. I am an educated person but for whatever reason these abusers turn on the charm and don t show the angry despicable side of themselves until they have you right where they want you... vulnerable. My heart goes out to you and your kids because i know that all you really want is for him to treat you right.
    falynn

Answer by falynn at 1:07 PM on May. 28, 2010