is it bad that im 14 and the guy i really really like is 17 and i might end up datin him again???

cherry6969

Asked by cherry6969 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Is this the one you got pregnant by? Just wondering.

I'm thinking you need to focus more on you and your children for now, hun.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I think you should focus on your daughter & education and not your sex life -
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i agree with above, you need to focus on your child and your future and leave the guys alone. you have a family to worry about now.
    Emmasmom03

Answer by Emmasmom03 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Gosh, if I didnt know better I'd say you sound like a kid with a crush........But you are a grown baby making machine. Whose thinking about those kids you keep making, while your thinking about your crush?!
    Anonymous

• 14 with a kid and another on the way? Can't even get a LEGAL job and now she's having another one? And silly enough to ask if it's bad? Another drain on the welfare system of taxpayers everywhere....SAD just SAD
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree with the above! Please take care of you baby girl and the one in your tummy before you think about some other kid! Grow up a little and try to keep your legs closed! wait until you can at least get a job and not depend on your own parents
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Gee, I might answer your questions if I didn't think you were completely FULL OF CRAP! Try myspace, sweetie. It's the more appropriate place for attention-seeking jail bait.
    Anonymous

• DONT MIND THEM IF YOU DO LIKE HIM THEN ITS FINE AND HE CAN HELP YOU OUT........THESE PPL HERE LEAVING NOT SO NICE REMARKS OBVIUOSLY HAVE PERFECT LIVES.........
    mommieofone06

Answer by mommieofone06 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• She's been deleted...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I BET SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF ALL THE HATEFUL STUFF SAID TO HER..........................
    Anonymous