what is everyones plans for the nice long weekend?

I have to go to my grandmas tonight when DH gets home to type up something on her computer, then I have to go get hamster food at the petstore for my DD hamster, then I need to go to the dollar tree and dollar general, then I have to go pick up pictures at giant eagle then go grocery shopping then swomething for dinner.

Saturday is the only day I am not doing anything, but be bored lol. DH has to work after the kids are in bed he is going to go night fishing.

Sunday we are going to go fishing after we get motivated in the morning then we are having a cook out out there then taking the kids to see fireworks.

Monday we are going to a parade that is from 11-1 it is a really big parade then I am going to my grandmas for a family cookout.

What about everyone else???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My parents are taking the kids until Sunday when they bring them to us at church. DH and I are going to dinner tonight and then to see the Sex in the City movie and we will also enjoy sleeping in in the morning! Saturday if our boat is finished being fixed we will head to the lake for a spin and then cooking out.
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 3:38 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Saturday is our normal errand routine. It's just my son and me on Sunday. I am trying to figure out what we are going to do all day. I got my husband Indy 500 tickets for a anniversary present. He and my dad are pretty excited to be going. Monday we will probably just spend a day being lazy. Will be nice for a change.
    Anonymous

• BBQ with the inlaws. BOOOO!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:48 PM on May. 28, 2010

• My husband is working on finishing off our 3rd floor (it needs to be done before my daughter is born - due date July 9!). We may go down to my inlaws beach house Sunday and Monday, depending on how much work he gets done tonight and tomorrow.

Answer by missanc at 12:49 PM on May. 28, 2010

• yard work shoping and remodeling. yea loads of fun.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:06 PM on May. 28, 2010

• BFF's dd is turning one - party saturday.. then just lots of free time and swimming and grilling... i love weekends that arent booked with plans from sun up to sun down. last saturday was too much, had a wedding and a b-day party and had to take ds to ride thomas... it wasnt relaxing and my house didnt get cleaned.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:11 PM on May. 28, 2010