Have you ever gotten a cut on you but don't remember where & how?

or even a bruise. or maybe a sore spot on your head like you bumped your head or something?
I know this might sound strange but I feel like this sometimes... I could be sleepwalking...hmmm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Health

• ya, i bruise really easy so i am always covered in bruises that i dont know about. dh points them out all the time. and the other day i woke up with a bruise on the underside of my boob. wth? how did that get there?
    Anonymous

• Happens to me all the time, and now the kids, too. They'll tell me they got hurt and I'll kiss the boo-boo (minor something) and then the next day I'll see the little bruise or scratch and not be able to remember what it was. I do have pregnancy brain going on here, or new-mom brain or whatever. I guess I can only remember the serious incidents.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:29 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Bruises, yes, all the dang time! I have a bunch right now that I don't remember getting...but I also have one that I know where it came from but I cannot believe how bad it is!
    Anonymous