i know this sounds bad but...

Do you know anyone who has seriously ugly kids? I mean I know all kids are beautiful but in reality .... my friend's kids look just like their dad ( big ears, big teeth, tiny eyes, and a hair line that goes halfway back on their head) .... honestly they are almost scary looking.... and now my friend is putting her daughter in beauty pageants...I know they are not all based on beauty but... I dont know... of course I would never say anything to her ( or anyone else we know) ..... but I dont think I am the only one who feels this way, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO MY BEST FRIENDS LIL BOY LOOKED HIDEOUS AS A BABY AND EVERY ONE SAYS THAT (NOT ON FRONT OF HER) BUT NOW HE IS CUTE !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:44 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Not gonna go there. If I do, it's a probability that someone is out there saying it about my kids.
    Anonymous

• one of my friends kids looks just like his dad. and he is alien like. he is a sweet and i adore the kid but he is not cute. his sisters are adorable though, but they look like their mommy, and she is gorgeous.
    Anonymous

• I think my kid is beautiful, but I have met some people who don't think so about their kids. Just because you love someone and would do anything to protect them doesn't mean you have to think they are the prettiest thing to walk the earth! And as far as beauty pageants go, I don't do them. I'm always being told my daughter would win, but I don't like them. There is a lot more to her than what we see on the outside and I don't think she should be judged on how she looks.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:46 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I know what you mean. I had a coworker who had the most awful looking kids. they were very polite and well dressed and I felt so bad for thinking that they were ugly but it was the truth. they looked just like their daddy, who was my coworker. He looks just like the predator in alien vs predator. just awful. But like i said they were awesome kids, very smart and polite.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:46 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Well who knows the judges might see different. But hey I know what you are saying I have a cousin who married this guy out of dumbness I guess u no when ur young n dumb they no longer married but had 2 kids I remember him saying his dd was not his dd joking around but even he said there was no denying she had his face she looked exactly like him poor baby.
    Anonymous

• LOL! Yeah! My nephew looks like an albino Whippet!(its a dog) His forehead slopes back. He has beady eyes and ears that stick out. I really hope he grows out of it,but I doubt it,he's already 8. I'm just waiting for the women to jump your ass over this question.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:47 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes, well fist off to me honestly all infants are ugly until about 3-6 months (even my own, i know horrible but it is true).. But I only know one person who has an ugly child and it kills me when people say she is sooo beautiful. But oh well, heck for all i know there is probably people out there that think mines ugly.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:49 PM on May. 28, 2010

• come on, all kids are beautiful and, of course, everybody thinks their kid is the most beautiful child on earth. Except of course my mom who just told me that she actually cried when I was born because she thought I was ugly lol!! But seriously, I can't judge a mother for thinking their child is beautiful. I think my daughter is the most gorgeous kid ever but I'm sure every mom thinks that about their kid . And since I'm right about my daughter EVERY MOM IS RIGHT!!!!!!lesbians

pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2010

• best answer@ piper,at least now im assured not all "mothers" are childish and judgemental,ugh sick.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:59 PM on May. 28, 2010