Compaining Fest.............

I had my complaining fest for the day.....What is yours?

syida

Asked by syida at 1:08 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got some new rims for my car and we were told they would fit...we paid cash for them and we find out after driving it that they are too big. but they wont exchange them or even put the clips in to fix the problem. i can buy the clips but cant find a shop to install them. i have a court date for child cistody next week with the ex husband. he keeps lying and i keep showing evidence to prove him wrong. now he doesnt even want to show up for court. my lawyer and i was planning to pop him wiht a drug test., but we cant do that if he doesnt show up...but has his lawyer go for him. he isnt dumb he knows he is going to be tested and he knows he cant pass so he is trying ALL OF A SUDDEN trying to weasle his way out of coming. and another thing he hasnt even called the kids in 6 months hasnt even tried to see them in almost a year but he told his lawyer it was my fault...i am sorry but i cant make him pick up a phone and call! GRRR
    Anonymous

• My high school sweetheart turned out to be an a$$. I deactivated my facebook account 2 weeks ago and my best friend has not called to ask why. I had to wait half an hour to go to the bathroom last night because my son was taking a shower. Then he gets mad because I'm mad. Okay, I'm done.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 1:12 PM on May. 28, 2010

• ^^ so far she wins. lol
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:23 PM on May. 28, 2010

• this is not my original complaint but OMG!!!!! Hotflashes.......Why me Lord.....This is the most horrible thing to feel.....Take me away Calgon.........
    syida

Answer by syida at 1:23 PM on May. 28, 2010

• dh leaves used tissues everywhere. all around the house and in the car. and he leaves them in his pockets so when i wash them everything gets covered in little pieces of snot paper. nasty.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:24 PM on May. 28, 2010

• That is just gross... Sorry for that
    syida

Answer by syida at 1:25 PM on May. 28, 2010

• well, I went to work today to find that they put a big NO PARKING sign down the street were I park my car ( because our shop has no parking) I had to redue these reports for work 3 times because I can't seem to get them right, I have to pit a report that just will not print right. my co worker is out today for surgery, so I get the duties of hers that come in, and what comes in,my worst fear a joint check I'm waiting for it to be picked up and I can't remeber how to enter it in the computer. The mail lady didn't take our mail or drop it off because someone parked in front of the mail box AGAIN. And it's only 10:30
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:26 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I feel like I'm not getting adequate prenatal care. I've been in for one visit, where I peed in a cup and had a physical, but haven't had my ultrasound yet, and I'm almost 20 weeks. Switching Dr's wouldn't help at this point, but they are so booked up they're like "we'll see you in 5 weeks. That's the earliest we can get you in." 2 more weeks...
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• That sucks.....You need and ultra sound and I would re-inerate that to them....It is your right to tell them that .....
    syida

Answer by syida at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Lets see I am trying to get my son on medicaid so i can afford his speech therapy (which cost 260 every 2 weeks.) i keep trying to get in touch with the case worker and she just answered her phone and hung up on me so i had to go up there, get up there and the lady at the counter tells me i can't see my case worker unless i make an appointment, well how do i do that. Call your case worker and make one!? What, excuse me i have been calling her for 3 weeks and she will not answer or return my calls. Get home to step in poo at my front door, and realized I forgot to take something out for dinner so oh well i give for the day now

Oh and my husband calls to tell me he can't take his vacation the week we will be having this baby because it is a week before Christmas.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:43 PM on May. 28, 2010