Child HOG-TIED and DUCT TAPED to a coffee table. WHY, HOW can a parent be so cruel?I will never ever understand it.

CLEVELAND - The parents of an 8-year-old boy found hog-tied with duct tape and tied to a coffee table, have been indicted on a series of charges.

Cuyahoga County prosecutors say 37-year-old Andreia Huffman and her husband, 32-year-old Jason Dunikowski, are responsible for one of the worst cases of child abuse they have ever seen.

"I think it would be a disservice to call these parents animals because animals quite frankly treat their offspring much better," Assistant Prosecutor Mike O'Malley said.

Investigators say the couple brutalized their nine children inside their Slavic Village home and say their treatment of their eight-year-old son rose to the level of torture.

"At night, he was hogtied with duct tape, both his wrists and his ankles tied behind his back and tied to a table," O'Malley told Fox 8 News.

Authorities say during the day, the boy, who has never been allowed to attend school, was forced to stand

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:22 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope they spend a looooong time in jail. In gen pop. people there don't like child abusers too well.

That breaks my heart.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:07 PM on May. 28, 2010

• OMG!!! I can't believe there are really parents out there that do this to a precious child!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:24 PM on May. 28, 2010

• http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-boy-duct-taped-parents-indicted,0,171809.story

This story has been airing here on the news all week. It bothers me so much, I think about it in the middle of the night. That poor boy, those poor children. Its people like this that make me sick. They should be sterile right from the beginning. Its these type of people that never deserved to be blessed with children. I hope they get punished to the full extent of the law.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:25 PM on May. 28, 2010

• When did this happen I think i have heard this before or something similar. A month or so ago.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:27 PM on May. 28, 2010

• But things like this really sadden me, there is never going to be justice for these children. Jail time isn't enough and the death penalty is too easy.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:30 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I believe it happened last week..that was when they first started airing about it on the news.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:32 PM on May. 28, 2010

• This makes me sick!!!! They should do the same thing to these so-called parents!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:37 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I HOPE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT FAIL THOSE KIDS, AND THAT THEY GET HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I PRAY THOSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THOSE KIDS EVER AGAIN, SO SAD TO THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY LIKE THAT TO POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN.
    newmommie091

Answer by newmommie091 at 1:38 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Disgusting. I think all child abusers should have the same exact thing done to them.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:42 PM on May. 28, 2010

• HOLLY SHIT THAT MAKES ME SICK ! !
    Anonymous