Any Memorial Day Plans?

So are you traveling? Plans? Staying home? No matter what I hope you enjoy the reason for the holiday. May it be a safe and good one for you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:30 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• STAY HOME WITH MY HUSBAND , KIDS AND WATCH TV , COOK OUT ON THE GRILL AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUGY'S AND DRUNKS ! ! PLEASE IF YALL DRINK DONT DRIVE OR OTHER DRUGS ! HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND ! !
    Anonymous

• Staying home and cooking!! With the kids, we will hit the beach in 2 weeks, less of a crowd.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:45 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Hoping to go to my church they have every year the fallen hero's and there family's from are area who lost there lifes in the war in Irag .. Then they have a display of wall from past war's .. Fireworks at the end .. Very heart wrenching yet so honored to be a part of helping them to see that they will never be forgotten .. also there is a two days of all the army tanks ect , stuff the kids' to play on at a park , might help out with what ever they need be of serve's I need spell check LOL . HUGS
    MommyJanice44

Answer by MommyJanice44 at 2:17 PM on May. 28, 2010

• just a short trip. about 15 minutes at the most to take Caleb to the strawberry fest. then cooking out at home
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:42 PM on May. 28, 2010

• We will be staying home.
    My husband has been so busy with his job that I was surprised they gave him the weekend and the holiday off, so we'll be at home relaxing.
    I have a daughter in high school who is graduating this year and we have been so extremely busy this month with many Senior events (prom dress shopping, planning prom night, getting ready for prom night, Senior picnic, Senior awards, and Senior exams), she is also staying overnight at school tonight for the yearly 24-hour Movie Lock-In with the Drama dept (teams of students create & edit their own movies for an award), my other daughter went to a modeling interview and was offered a contract job, and we had 4 birthdays and 5 doc appts!
    Graduation is June 5th and last day of school is June 11th (for underclassmen) so we will rest on Memorial day :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:23 PM on May. 28, 2010