Facebook profile picture

My boyfriend is listed as in a relationship with me on his FB page, but does not have a profile picture with me in it, and it made me wonder...why do some guys post pictures of them with their GF on their profile page, while others do not? Should I be worried that he doesn't have one with me in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No it is fine.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:47 PM on May. 28, 2010

• O.M .G ! GET OVER IT !
    Anonymous

• Some guys do and some don't.

I don't think you have to worry. If he says he is in a relationship then you shouldn't have too. Hopefully, he has some pics of you in the regular photos, and if not ask him to take a pic with you so you can put it on face book?

You actually can't ask men listen better when you say you want a pic of you guys together-in a sweet, nice, way of course.

Good luck...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:47 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Unless this isn't a clue on top of other clues... No, don't obsess over it, because its not a big deal. Its good that he has "in a relationship" though. I wouldn't put up with it if not :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 1:48 PM on May. 28, 2010

• im married and my husband doesnt have US as his default, then again i dont have US as mine either, i wouldnt worry
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:50 PM on May. 28, 2010

• No you should not be worried. My husbands profile picture doesn't have me in it, and I chose the picture.
    Anonymous

• Some guys just seriously don't give a flip, like my hubby. Yes, he has a FB, all his friends know he's married, but... he's not interested in taking the time to upload pictures, much less hunt them down like women tend to do more. I go on his FB and load pics up for him. Some of his friends might have girls that do that, and others yet just might enjoy loading hundreds of pictures. To each their own. Don't let it bug you, he's listed as being in a relationship with you. All is good. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:51 PM on May. 28, 2010

• no why be worried about that. Its his page so why does he have to share with you. Don't you have your own facbook page?
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:57 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I don't think that's worrisome at all. I'm married (well, divorcing) but never had a family picture or a picture of my STBX and me on my FB page. It's my page, I show me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:02 PM on May. 28, 2010

• If He has pictures of Himself and other things on there then I would be pissed!
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 2:07 PM on May. 28, 2010