why do kids have to be so cute

My kids are so cute that I can't help but kiss them all day. I can barely inforce the rules because they turn those puppy dog eyes on me. Man, they even cry so cute that I can't stay mad. why do they have to be so adorable? Do you feel that way about kids sometimes?

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 1:50 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol anon. My son has gotten aggervated with how much i have been kissing him lately. That makes me want to more cause it is so cute the way he throws his arms around and says no no no.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:54 PM on May. 28, 2010

• They're cute so we don't get angry with them and eat them like so many other species do.
    Anonymous

• Yeah. :-) Ki is a natural at the puppy dog face, and when she asks me something with it, even if it's something she knows I'd say yes to, and I say yes, she says "yay! The puppy face worked!". Adorable!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:52 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Oh yes my DD is a ham and it's hard sometimes but when she is hitting and biting that is when enough is enough and momma has to put her foot down.
    Anonymous

• Yes but dealing with my teen now, I learned to do both the hugging and kissing and also the displine. There not as cute when they are teens and have no self control, just be sure to do your job as a parent first and don't fall for the puppy eyes, they get you into trouble, but of course enjoy them they are adorable. :)

Good luck, oh and the kissy part stops when there teens, I am just now getting my hugs back....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:54 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes, I do feel this way..I hate it when my lil boy cries. It just break ym heart!!! Even though I know he was in the wrong, I m just like pleaseeeeeee don't cry like that. And of course when he is being good , he is absolutely adorable in every stinkin' way! lol.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 1:55 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Oh, my daughter learned early on what being cute could do for her. It (usually) doesn't work on me, but ALWAYS works on her dad and grandparents. Whenever she's pushed the envelope as far as it will go, and is about to really get in trouble, she'll stop, tilt her head to the side and say "I love you SO much, (Daddy, Mimi, Papa, Mama, etc.)" Very rarely does whoever it is follow through with whatever punishment they were about to dish out.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:01 PM on May. 28, 2010

• yeah my hubby gets mad at me cuz i give in to their adorable lil faces lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:04 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I was thinking of that last night! Usually at bedtime, I turn into Mr. Grinch. But last night, I had a great time watching my kids roll on the bed, giggling, playing and tickling one another, mimicing my tickling moves on each other until 10 at night. THat is one of my favortie joys is watching them interact (Sp?) playfully with one another. My 3 yr old son is starting to pick on his big sister to annoy her and its hilarious sometimes.

My LO has this jump/hop and run he does when he sees the slide at our playground. Ya know, when they are full of excitement all the way down to thier feet?!?!? lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:04 PM on May. 28, 2010

• My kids are absolutely adorable, and they know it, but that doesn't get them far when it comes to them misbehaving. If they're crying because they aren't getting their way or because they got in trouble it doesn't get to me. I can sit there and ignore it. My mom says I'm a cold hearted bitch sometimes but that's just how it is. I'm not cold to my children at all. I play with them and hug them and give them kisses until they squirm away and tell me I'm crowding them half the time but I won't let them walk over me or think they can get away with something just because they're pretty - my girls know they're pretty and at school they get their egos fed by all the little boys (which is scary since they're only in K and pre-K) but at home they come crashing to earth quick when they start with the attitudes and misbehavior.
    Anonymous