Help Me Choose A Baby Name!

I need help deciding on a baby name. I do not know what I'm having I want it to be a surprise! So for a boy we decided on Gavin but we can't decided on the middle name Gavin Douglas (my hubbys name is Douglas) or Gavin Joseph (my grandfather's name is Joseph) and For a girl we just need help all together lol we can not settle on a name we like so many we like Natalie and Sophia the most. I figured it would be Natalie Elizabeth (my grand mother's middle name is Elizabeth) or Sophia Nichole. Nichole is my name. We already have a daughter named Olivia. so should i stick with the old fashioned names and go with Sophia because i love both names so much!?? ugh this is so stupid but such a headache lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I like Sophia Nichole. I don't care for Natalie Elizabeth together; both are nice names, but with the first ending in E and the second beginning with E the transition between the two names seems awkward to me.

Gavin Joseph and Gavin Douglas are both nice, and you can't go wrong honoring your husband or your grandfather.
    Anonymous

• Gavin Joseph and Natalie Elizabeth =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:18 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Gavin Douglas and Natalie Nicolette
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:23 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Gavin Joseph, and Sophia, I am partial to that name because its my daughters name :) We spell it Sofia (thats the way my g-grandma spelled it)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:24 PM on May. 28, 2010