How do I make $250 in 2 1/2 Weeks?

I need to make $250 in 2 1/2 weeks. That's $100/week... I will have the money no later than July 1st, but it'll be too late by then... I have to pay my Parole Officer my fines (that i've accumulated, and yes, procrastinated paying off.. and now i'm f**ked) or else I won't get off of Parole. My off date is June 16th..

AudlyLuvly

Asked by AudlyLuvly at 2:06 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• What are you on parole for in the first place? Curious person here.

If I were you I would have a mega yard sale. I might even go on www.craigslist.com and collect all of the "free stuff" and add it to my yardsale for extra money. You should be able to get $200 there. Sell Koolaide at your yardsale for .25 a cup. Sell sodas for $1 each. Sell some prepackaged cookies and donuts from the bakery too for at least three times what you paid for them each. That will help. Put an ad on craigslist for babysitting (although, no offense you might not be able to if youre on parole) etc.
    Anonymous

• That is exactly why people wind up back in jail they will do anything to stay out.

My man always tells me get what you have to get done, don't procastinate or you will pay in the end. Also, you leave the stress behind you, take care of your business first. Pay your bills and do what you have to do for you and your family.

Try a consumer marketing place, research marketing. Good luck!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:17 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Mow a lot of lawns. Hurry up!!
    Anonymous

• Blow a few people?
    Anonymous

• pawn shop
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:48 PM on May. 28, 2010

• It's been non-stop rain over here the last few weeks, or else I would probably be out trying to mow lawns. Plus, my DD is just getting over pneumonia and I'm getting over a severe sinus infection. we have another 300, but because we have to stay where we're at until DD gets out of school, we still have to pay 300 in rent here. I'm going to look into trying to sell our car that isn't running. We have to move, and I don't know what else we would do with it anyways.. we don't have the money to fix it, and don't even know what's wrong with it.
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 3:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Wow anon 2:29. Bitch much?
    Anonymous

• I actually laughed at that one.
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 3:28 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc, not only will you make money(daily up to $252 per transaction) but you will have a good lawyer!

let me twll you they are agressive lawyers! emmaweekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:36 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Go to this site, watch the video, follow the instructions and then refer people to your own link. It's FREE and I make good money doing it. PLUS there are 3 other ways to make money which you will see when you sign up for free. 

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:39 PM on May. 28, 2010