Are you this way?

I love all kids. when I met my dh he had 2 kids (now my step kids ) now we have 2 kids of our own.
Well I remember when my sk were little they would like to sit with me like real close and I didn't mind it only when I just wanted to sit and rest after doing some kind of housework they would do this and I would feel really hot so I would ask them to sit away from me for now until I cooled off I kind of regretted it now bc they are teenagers before my eyes and miss those days and now with my babies I do sit with them but I am always doing something so it starts all over again but I do get my moments in with them hugging, kissing,squeezing,tickling u no all that good stuff. how could I just let them sit w/me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on May. 28, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• plan a time with them when it's one on one time with each of them and watch a movie or go to the park. have a heart to heart with them, and tell them how very special they are to you! :)
    Anonymous