So my neighbors down stairs are animals, that is right I said it. How do I deal with them???

They smoke weed, fight, take up the whole yard, the share drive way, started all of this nonsence with most of the neighbors, her kids jumped my daughter, and her mother mind you who is 49 wants to fight me. I would kick her reary dare but I am not in high school anymore and she is not worth it. I can't take it anymore only 2 months before I move.
HOW DO I REMAIN CIVIL WHEN THEY ARE IGNORANT GANGSTA'S AND ONLY UNDERSTAND THE STREETS? I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL, OR PUT THAT WITCH IN THE HOSPITAL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you don't want to call the police on them you could report their behavior to your landlord. Being nice to people like that just makes you look weak. You have a real touchy situation there my friend. Try to stay out of their way for the next 8 weeks and it'll all be over soon. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• Talk to the landlord about your complaint and try to steer clear of them until you leave. Two months isn't as far away as you think, after a month or so of being at your new place you will be like wow can't believe it has been this long and i just couldn't wait to be away from them.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:39 PM on May. 28, 2010

• put a spell on them. lol
    Anonymous

• reary dare?
    Anonymous

• Call the police on them every time they're smoking weed. Call the police every time they are loud past the quiet hour (find out your town's noise ordinance or if there is one). Call the police every time they assault anyone in your family. Call, call, call. The police hate to respond to domestic disturbance calls, so they will take care of the problem for you.
    Anonymous