What do you think of people who use God as and excuse to get away with murder or rape?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:07 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The same thing I think of anyone who uses any deity to excuse their bad behavior. Let's just say it's a negative opinion that I won't post due to the harsh language.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:09 PM on May. 28, 2010

• i think everyone uses god as an excuse in general...so IMO it's stupid no matter what the circumstance including just believing in general. Now nobody get their panty's in a wad, i'm just saying this is MY opinion, read it any move on no need to go into it.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 3:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• As I said yesterday about the cult leaders... They are lower than the scum of the earth... It's one thing to murder and rape, which is horrid to begin with, but then to refuse to even take responsibility for your actions by blaming your wrong doings on God... It's just sick!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I find it sicking ..... I am involved in a case right now, where it has to do with Rape, and he say's that god will forgive him, it's all god's fault anyhow ... like the first poster, if I go into detail, my post would get deleted because of all the harsh bad things that I have to say. But if anyone agree's with it, shame on you!
    palotasfamily

Answer by palotasfamily at 3:13 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Just being a rapist or murderer in general is terrible of course. People today, as you said, use it as an excuse.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:43 PM on May. 28, 2010

• god will punish them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:28 PM on May. 28, 2010

• That they are blaspheming the Holy spirit. An unforgivable act. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:40 PM on May. 28, 2010

• they are not christians. they are mentally insane. they will be punished. its wrong wrong wrong. if they TRULY repent and find God, that's one thing. But no remorse? they would do it again? nope!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:13 PM on May. 29, 2010

• not much...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 4:28 PM on May. 29, 2010