Am I a big flirt?

My husband says my bubbly personality and the way I smile at guys makes them think I'm coming on to them or if they wave and I wave back. Because I'm friendly?! He says he doesn't care but just that I'm flirt and most guys think i'm flirting with them. what!?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:00 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I dunno, I guess.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:00 PM on May. 28, 2010

• u sure do look like one. if ure DH doesnt like it then stop smiling at other guys. i mean most wives get pretty pissed when their DH's even glance some other woman, but when DH's complain about the same thing... they are being unfair !!
    Anonymous

• Yeah,a lot of guys tend to take it the wrong way if you are too friendly...but you shouldn't have to change yourself just cuz they get the wrong impression. Just keep being yourself....but be careful.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 4:08 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Oh, we don't care. We aren't the jealous types. He looks at other girls all the time and I don't care. He said he doesn't care cuz he knows its my bubbly personality. I just think he's wrong about the men thinking that. Don't they know Im just being friendly and polite?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:09 PM on May. 28, 2010

• No, men don't know you are just being polite. It happens all the time. If you smile (and if you're with someone or married there is no need to be the first to do that, returning a smile and walking away is one thing though) that means you are trying to initiate something. Think aout it like this, why would a man talk to a pretty woman? To start something and see how far it goes. Your husband is a man. Listen to him, he knows how they think.
    Anonymous

• Probably. I've been told the same thing all of my life. It's just me. Tell him to deal with it.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:57 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Believe me, even if you're not flirting, men can definitely take it that way. I've experienced guys thinking I was into them and I totally wasn't. Maybe being very bubbly and friendly just makes you look that way even if you're not.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:25 PM on May. 28, 2010