Well, child support went and did it..they took his drivers license for non payment of support order.

haha serves him right!
He owes us over $10,000.00
So what happens now, anyone know? If he still continues to not pay?
He works under the table AND recieves unemployment checks.
I've tried to get them to garnish a portion of his unemployment, but that never happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Wish they would do something to my ex... He's $13,000 behind!!!
    lowencope: thats not her problem he should have been supporting his child!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2010

• If he can't drive, how is he going to get to work?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:07 PM on May. 28, 2010

• yay - ditto to sweetpea, my ex is over 15K behind!

Answer by missanc at 4:13 PM on May. 28, 2010

• i think they could be smarter with this whole child support thing. I wish instead of pulling drivers lisences and stuff they would put these guys on house arest or probation
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:19 PM on May. 28, 2010

• licenses..
    shay1130

• my ex has never had a drivers license in the 12 years that I've known him, he works under the table, doesn't buy things and put it in his name, doesn't file taxes so there is NOTHING I can do!! I don't even know where he lives or his phone number!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:35 PM on May. 28, 2010

• sweetpea..my ex is the same. He never had a driverslicense either..worked under the table and never ever filed taxes. The only time he pays me is if i go down to child support office and complain and they call him into court and they threaten him..he will throw me a little money just to keep the cops of his back but i don't know why he does. I guess just to stay out of jail..they need to start doing more.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:56 PM on May. 28, 2010

• House arrest shay1130? Then the guy can't work so he definitely won't be making payments. That would only make the situation worse.
    Anonymous

• no..not like that..i mean after work he must come home and not go anywhere but work and home
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:06 PM on May. 28, 2010

• lowencope: he can take public transportation to go to work, he doesnt need to drive himself there.He can WALK for all I care, he can have his new wife drop him off.Where there is will,there is a way. Besides...he never cared how I got to work when I was 9 months pregnant with his son,he never cared how I got there when our son was an infant! I would take the bus from my house, with our infant son, drop him off at daycare, then take a bus all the way downtown Cleveland...changing buses twice on the way there and then after 10 hours of work, take a bus all the way back to the daycare, pick our son up and then take a bus home.Did he ever care? HELL NO. If I can do it, HE CAN DO IT. He needs to man up some time.
    Anonymous