I am so SICK and TIRED of packing and sending clothes over to my sons fathers house for visits...

BECAUSE HE NEVER RETURNS THEM. I call him up, and say hey, where are his 2 pair of jeans I sent over and it turns into an argument because he says I'm full of it and I never sent them. And its just a BIG circle of this EVERY single damn time. So one day about a month ago, he calls up laughing, "Oh, I guess you were right, I have a big bag of his clothes over here I'm going to send home" How nice of him..by the time he sends his clothes home, my child has done grown out of them.I'm going on strike..all I'm sending him there with this weekend is the clothes he has on his back. He can either wash what he has every day he is there or go buy him something new. I am done with this fool. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on May. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would probably feel like doing the same thing...but then again, I would worry that his dad would just keep making him wear the same dirty clothes and underwear for days. Which is probably what will happen. You know men.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 4:13 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I would send some of his clothes that can stay over there. You don't have to send much just some sleep cloths,play cloths and one or two outfits for going out . and just tell his daddy to keep them over there and those are the only cloths he going to have over there and if dad doesn't like them then he can buy some more
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:15 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I have it stated in my order that each parent will provide clothing for the children while they are in their home. So I don't have to send clothes - he has to have changes of clothes for them while they are there every other weekend. It was a nice change because I was having a problem with him changing my kids into clothes that were too small to come home and keeping the right size clothes I was sending my kids to his house in. Now, he returns them wearing the same dirty clothes they wore to school on Friday, but at least I get them back!

Answer by missanc at 4:16 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Does he give you child support? If yes go buy clothes that stay at his house! He is giving you money for the kid he should not have to buy clothes!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:17 PM on May. 28, 2010

• id send only what he was wearing. he can buy clothes for when he is over there.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:17 PM on May. 28, 2010

• symle456...that does sound like a rational, fair and great idea doesnt it..but I HAVE done that, lol. I don't know what the heck they do with clothes over there..its like maybe they never wash clothes and they have a 3 month pile of dirty stuff or something. So it doesnt matter if I send clothes over to stay there..they lose them anyway! Slobs. UGH!
    Anonymous

• Heck no the bum doesnt pay his child support! there is an order he just doesnt pay it!
    Anonymous

• OK so he doesn't pay child support, takes the kid and never sends clothes back, probably has a filthy house. Why is your child going there?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:21 PM on May. 28, 2010

I like this answer.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:27 PM on May. 28, 2010

oh, no wonder you are pissed. I would be too. you should send him in the cloths that he has on and if he needs more his daddy can buy them
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2010