ooo I hate looking for a job!

Now I am a CNA and I don't have job looking skills..LOL As a CNA there are usually always JOBS! I called every nursing home on this side of town and 1 is hiring..I was like OMG are you kidding? I have n't worked in a few years then with the economy its just hard.

My head is literally hurting from looking. Eventually something will come but I am frustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• good luck.. its hard to find jobs now a days.. the economy just sux..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:31 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Economy sucks if you are looking for work outside the home with an employer.

Most of the jobs that are coming back are being outsourced from peoples homes, the Hilton, Uhual American Airlines, their call centers are in each individuals home.

There are many companies that have started doing this you can find a list at homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:11 PM on May. 28, 2010

• you can not outsource a CNA! i will find something just hard right now.
    Anonymous

• no you cant, so that will just have to wait, the economy will never stop going up and dowm,its just part of developement,its going to happen again after its up again.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:55 PM on May. 28, 2010

• How are you structuring your job search? Do you have a great resume and cover letters?

There are tons of great job hunting tips in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 7:21 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Well where we live there are nursing shortages. It really depends where you live. We have a high elderly population and wether it be LPN or RN there are jobs. Once you are CNA somewhere more than likley you have a job when you graduate!
    Anonymous