What's the dumbest thing you've ever done and afterwards you were like DUH?

The air in my tire was low and my MIL brought it to my attention before I left . Well I stopped by the gas station for some free air. I tried and tried to get it to air my tire up but instead it just let all the air out and flattened it like a pancake. I called my MIL and when she showed up she asked me if I pushed the button to start the air. Awwwe snap. I'm an idiot.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:17 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• u should have smiled and flirted with a couple of guys there, they would come running to help u !! lol *hint hint* !!
    Anonymous

• too many to count.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:22 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I do stupid stuff all the time. I wish I could think of one now.
    Anonymous

• Im not trying to be flirt anon! LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:23 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Saw my gas gauge was empty once, then got on the interstate thinking I'd fill up when I got off at the next exit. I ran out of gas half way there (which was about 7 miles total) and the car died. I managed to get to the edge and let it sit for a few minutes, started it back up and drove on the edge to the exit just to have it die half way down the ramp. Then walked half mile to the gas station, realize I forgot the gas can in the trunk (I kept it there in case I ran out of gas, and had already used it once and forgot to refill it), so walked back, went back to gas station, pumped gas then realized I left my money at home. :-( Bad day all around. Luckily it was right next to where I worked and they loaned me the money for a few so I could pay for the gas then go home for my money and pay them back. This was about 8 years ago, and I never let the tank get below half now!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:42 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I had a job interview with a posh doc's office and it had been about 10 years since the last time I interviewed so I was nervous.
    The lady who interviewed me was nice, but when she asked me to tell her about myself I piped right in about my wonderful children and being a new grandmother...all the things a former stay-at-home-mom is so proud of!
    As I was driving away in my car it hit me that I was supposed to talk to her about my 'professional self,' not my 'personal self.' OOPS!!!
    I wasn't surprised to find out I didn't get the job, but I am prepared for that question in an interview now...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:05 PM on May. 28, 2010

• after my baby was born, i had to call the pediatrition and tell them we were running late for the appointment. nine months of obgyn apointments and five false alarms at the hospital and checking in using my birthdate and then being tired from labor and on pain meds isnt good for answering questions. she asked for the name, i gave her my babies name, and then she asked for the birthdate and i said 12/30/86. and she was like, no maam, your babies. lol that was a duh moment and embarassing when i checked her in.
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 2:25 AM on May. 29, 2010

• had a kid...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on May. 29, 2010