What are some fun date night activities that you can include the kid?

We don't have anyone to watch our 2 1/2 yrs and 5 month old kids, but really desire some time out of the house. Since alone dates are out of the question, what could we do with the kids?

ldybgvld

Asked by ldybgvld at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Actually my husband and I, whenever it is a really nice day out, would pick up a pizza from Dominos or wherever, drive out tot he jetty and we would all sit and watch the sun set. Sometimes we'll let our daughter play on the beach. It's romantic but also a good way to spend time together as a family. I don't know if you have a place where you can watch the sun set but having a picnic would be fun too. Allow your kid to play while you and hubby have a nice sandwhich or something. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Take them to see Shrek. That is our favorite thing to do with the kids. Monday we are going to the waterpark...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:31 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I love taking my kids bowling, to the movies or skating but my youngest is 4 and 1/2...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:31 PM on May. 28, 2010

• go to a family friendly restraunt. i love olive garden. you could go bowling. they usually have the stand to help the little ones bowl, my dd loves it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:32 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Bowling
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:33 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Chuck E Cheese is fun. They serve beer too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:33 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Drive in movies
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:43 PM on May. 28, 2010