I don't like styrofoam. It gives me the heebee jeebees. Anyone else?

i make my husband hold all the take out boxes.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:30 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My issue is with cottonballs. I hate the feeling/sound they make when they rub together!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:33 PM on May. 28, 2010

• i hate the sound of it rubbing together and the weird squishy feeling of it. and i really hate the cups made of it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I wonder if it is the same feeling when someone screeches the blackboard.
    mine is more with someone scratching at a bare mattress it does something to my teeth.
    Anonymous

• I have a problem with it because it is NOT biodegradable!!!! I refuse to use it and I refuse to go to resturants that use it! To answer your question no I have no problem with the texture or sound.butterfly, my mom has that problem. I used to have to take the cotton out of medicine bottles for her. I wonder who does it now that I have moved out lol!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:28 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I don't mind styrofoam but I can't touch chalk. The dry chalk feeling makes my skin crawl.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:29 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I hate the feeling of chalk too. Uggghh
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:32 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Styrofoam doesn't bother me, but I don't like to use it, either, because it isn't biodegradable.
    What I can't stand to touch is lotion...LOL. When the backs of my hands need lotion I'll squeeze a bit on the backs and then rub them together, but I won't touch the lotion with my palms or fingers. I hate to touch it for some odd reason.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:42 PM on May. 28, 2010

• styrofoam, and cotton balls there is nothing in the world worse then those two things. Ugh, I dont even like to think about them, cotton balls are the worst though.
    Anonymous

• when dd grinds her teeth...sometimes she does it on purpose...she is 2, and it just sends dhivers up my spine!!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 9:49 PM on May. 28, 2010