My daughter has a mullet :(

My almost 2 year old has a mullet growing :( How do I fix it?? We've been waiting and waiting for her hair to grow and its finally growing, but only in the back not on top so she looks like she has a mullet. Its not long enough on top for me to do anything with it yet. PLEASE give me some ideas!!! Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aw, don't worry about it yet. She's still young.
    If you want to, you can have the back trimmed up a little bit so when the front and sides begin to grow the back won't be too long.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:39 PM on May. 28, 2010

• haha, mine does too! She has a serious crazy mullet, but I don't want to cut it. I want it to grow out...
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:51 PM on May. 28, 2010

• lol the little girl I watch has what I call a side mullet, the sides of her hair has grown but not as long at the top and back. Hair grows funny if it bother's you then just cut it in the back. My daughter was born with a full head of hair and I thought it was so cute but is was way longer in the back than the front so she had her first hair cut at 3 months, let me tell you you are blessed to have a baby with short hair, brushing tangles on a baby who can't sit yet is a bit dificult! lol btw my 4 yo dd just cut her hair in the front, she has a very short spot on the front of her head, that will be a while growing out!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:30 PM on May. 28, 2010