My daughter has a mullet :(

My almost 2 year old has a mullet growing :( How do I fix it?? We've been waiting and waiting for her hair to grow and its finally growing, but only in the back not on top so she looks like she has a mullet. Its not long enough on top for me to do anything with it yet. PLEASE give me some ideas!!! Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think this is normal for 1 and 2 yr olds. Just let it grow. you can trim up te back some if you want to.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:28 PM on May. 28, 2010

• normal...hey you wanted her to have hair right?!
    Anonymous

• Normal at that age. Either just let it grow or cut the back so it is a little more even with the front. Really this will only last about a month or so. Get little bows etc and try to put them in her hair in the front.
    Anonymous

• My 11 months old son is that way. I just had the back trimmed the other day :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:21 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Cut it. I've seen many vain women buzz cut their baby girls' hair so it would grow in evenly, and trim it up every few weeks to keep it looking nice. I didn't give a crap, my kids had hair and hair was hair!
    Anonymous

• barettes and pony tails will be her bff's until it grows out! dd's hair went through a weird mullet-y stage, too.
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 9:40 PM on May. 28, 2010