What is wrong with me?

I use to be on top of things. I always had every thing organized and planned out. Then things started slipping. Now, I feel overwhelmed with everything. I have forgotten a lot of things and my husband wants to know what is going on with me. He said that I better get my act together or else. I don't know where to even start! What can be wrong with me? How to I get over this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Health

• Let's see: 1. you have a husband.
    2. If you are on cafemom, you probably have a kid or kids or are pregnant
    3. you are full of hormones, because you are a woman
    4. you sound stressed out because you have noticed you are forgetting things and you husband doesn't sound supportive about it.
    5. Do you also have a job?

do you want me to keep going?

Try to take a break and re-charge. Read a funny book, see a funny movie. If you are under stress, try to find someone to talk to. Really, we all go through periods like you are describing. ((((((((((HUGS))))))) to you.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:29 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I would tell him to get his act together and be supportive or else.

Anonymous

• I'd tell him to shove it lol I'm the same way, I have the memory of a goldfish lol but I work then get 2 hrs of sleep and take care of my son...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:03 PM on May. 28, 2010

• How old are you? If you're older, it could be age. If you're younger, it could be a number of things. At any age, adult add/adhd is possible, and depression is another possibility. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible - don't put it off. Not an easy convo, but a necessary one.
    Anonymous

• Anon :54, I am 28 years old. Both of what you have suggested has crossed my mind. I have been putting off talking to my doctor because I thought I could just get out of this funk by myself, but it seems to be getting worse, not better. I think it might be time to have that talk.
    Anonymous