Junk Food...

Do you give your kids junk food??? If so what kind and how often do you give it to them???

I dont give it to my Son at all he has had it before but maybe once a month or if Im eating something I may give him some of it...

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 6:41 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i guess its what you consider "junk"...i don't allow my son to eat candy. Every now and then i may but he is lucky if he gets it. He gets healthy snacks and his junk food snacks at the moment consist of" lil drum stick ice creams, lil debby gingerbreads, dorrito, goldfish, popsecret popcorn,
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:45 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I guess I mean anything that contains a high amout of sugar...Ex: Oreo, Candy etc...
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 6:48 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I give my son chips or sugar free popsicles on rare occasions but that is it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:56 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Never because its junk.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:12 PM on May. 28, 2010

• It depends. If we are at someone's house and the older kids are running around with something then maybe. Right now she is addicted to kiddie crack (Cheerio's) and that is the extent of her junk unless she has had an exceptional day and she will get a piece of a graham cracker. She doesn't' like overly sweet stuff.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:56 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Hilarious you all are full oh shit.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely NOT! I don't want my kids dying before I do, and statistically they will if people keep killing their kids with crap food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on May. 29, 2010

• We don't have junk food in the house.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on May. 29, 2010

• You bet! We eat various forms of junk food. It's super tasty. Cookies, brownies, chips, you name it. I love that stuff. Is it our only food? Certainly not, but I don't cut it out completely. The only thing they absolutely cannot have is soda. (or pop, or coke, or whatever you want to call it.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:14 AM on May. 29, 2010