Lol, so apparantly we can no longer call someone a witch because we might offend a real witch!

That has to be one of the funniest things I have heard on cafemom! I say witch all the time (so that I won't use the B-word). Oh well... What is this world coming to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I love you OP!!! hahahahahha I don't know!
    Anonymous

• That's why I just call 'em like I see 'em..."b!tch" (female dog) works for me!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:20 PM on May. 28, 2010

• picky picky.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:20 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Just say bitch. Who gives a shit? lol. It's not like we don't all know what you really want to say anyway.

And yeah, it is a little offensive to witches, but again, so what? We're all gonna get offended sometimes, no need to constantly walk on eggshells. I mean, have SOME tact (like not belittling someone's religious choices, for example *cough*) but don't censor yourself to the point of exhaustion.

This is coming from a witch, BTW lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:21 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Honestly, I would rather have my 3 year old pick up the word witch than to randomly start yelling out the b-word somewhere. I will continue to call rude people witches. Sorry to all you real witches out there by the way.
    Anonymous

• Seems to me everybody gets offended about everything now days. You can not say anything with out it happening.

Answer by louise2 at 7:31 PM on May. 28, 2010

• i thought this was the dumbest thing i have ever heard. i saw that on the other post. what next i cant ask some one to pass the crackers cuz some one will be offended? ( i am white that is why i chose this analogy) i am trying not to offended anyone but give an example of how ridiculous this was.
    Anonymous

• why don't we just change it to litch nitch or sitch so nobody gets offended.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• You stitch!! Lmao
    Anonymous

• lowencope...those sound to much like snitch...we wouldnt want to offend any dope head now would we? i am not being snide to you just at the general thought of not being able to use an age old substitue for cussing all of a sudden. i say fudge...is a keebler elf going to come after me?
    Anonymous