Have any of you used k9stud.com? I was thinking about signing up

I have a 2 year old male Siberian husky who I was thinking about breeding. I'm unsure of how stud fees work, but what I'm most interested in is that the site is worth while and not going to try to rip me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Pets

• Fix your dog. Don't add to the pet overpopulation problem.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:58 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Unless he is AKC registered and you show him and he has his championship title there is NO reason to breed him. Please fix him so there are not more dogs in the shelters-that I have to go and rescue/foster until another home can be found. There are too many dogs dying in shelters everyday to bring "backyard litters" into this world.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:23 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Every pup born to a backyard breeder is a death of one shelter dog.
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I agree with the 3 previous answers--please be part of the solution to pet overpopulation by getting your dog fixed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Please don't. There are too many animals in shelters to be just breeding for the fun of it. A dog should be registered, be involved in dog shows and have a championship and also extensive health testings before breeding should even be considered. Adopt a pup in need instead of breeding. You would be saving a life and not adding to animals dying in shelters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2010