Are you a real witch?

It got me thinking the only witch I only heard of or seen is on Halloween (no offense) to you real witches.
so do you have magic and cast a spell on someone I mean I am really curious.

Are you kind of like "Bewitched" she was a nice & pretty witch I would love to had have her as my neighbor ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ex mother in law says she is a witch and is hard into that Wicca stuff. She's not a witch though...just a bitch:) lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:53 PM on May. 28, 2010

• When I hear the word 'witch' I think of the halloween type or an evil nasty biddy. For those who practice Wicca I think of them as Wiccans not witches. I do have a few friends who are into Paganism and I call them Pagans.
    Anonymous

• I am a Pagan. Some Pagans refer to themselves as witches and personally I think it's more for a dramatic effect than to mean that they are like Samantha Stevens.
    Anonymous

• I myself am a Pagan and a Witch, I am not, however Wiccan. Yes, I do spells and rituals, which is actually not that different from some people praying...I just have more deities to choose from. I also do rituals to celebrate the changing of the seasons and moon phases.
    No, I am not a Bewitched type witch, even when I was little I thought that whole nose wiggling thing was silly. lol I imagine you could pass me on the street and not realize that I am not a Christian. I tried that for many years, it didn't work. This is me, no one I know that is aware of my beliefs makes a big deal about it. Although my MIL does make the occasional rude comment, I ignore her, not much she can do to change the way I think.
    Anonymous

• I have Pagan friends who do spells and make charms. I'm not Pagan, though. My ex-husband and his current fiancee are and after they screwed over some friends they started talking to me, I'd met them a few times, and another friend of mine had suggested that my last few years of turmoil could possibly be from my ex and that bitch so their ex-friends did a protection spell for me and honestly things have been getting better.
    Anonymous