Unemployment (Florida)

I have been receiving unemployment and a woman from unemployment called me and asked me a bunch of questions to determine if I was eligible to continue receiving them. Is she talking about the extended benefits that were enacted back in 2008? My "credits" will be used up in a couple of weeks, and I've only been receiving them for like 6 months or something - is it already time for the "extended benefits"? I'm pretty confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Why dont you look for income in other ways besides employers?
    Anonymous

• That's uncalled for and callous. Not even remotely close to an answer to my question. Where and when did I ever state that I am not actively seeking re-employment? Ignorance. smh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 29, 2010

• people assume you aren't looking for a job which is WRONG! They think the same of those on PA. Umemployment is nothing compared to what you could make and sorry I have no answer to your question.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for havin' my back lol.
    Anonymous