Ahh careful what you say...

Don't you hate it when your hubby listens to you & takes you literaly? Our dd is a year old & is learning how to talk. Whenever she gets frustrated & points or screams I tell her to use her words. Hubby's watching the basketball game & ran out of something to drink. He lifted his glass above his head & held it like I was supposed to jump up or the heavens were supposed to open. I told him to use his words & he imitated our dd trying to figure out her's! lol All I got was dofhethohohohtgohotewihoihtgihasdoigho & a look like I knew what he meant! Sigh...smart ass! Anybody else? What's your hubby done lately that makes you chuckle?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 9:56 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I asked my b.f. who was up all night to wrap up the garbage (his only job) and he sihged like the world was ending. lol it was cute, his cousin got it for him. Made me smile, he is so dramatic, all men can be. I didnt tell him to clean the garage last night and stay up all day ontop of it. silly man
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 10:35 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I complained earlier today or explained earlier today to him I said " sorry I am grumpy I am feeling neglected".. The conversation went on from there. Later he called me up and said "hi how ya doing? I am just calling to take care of my girls. Trying to give each of them the attention they need"... He made me smile with that. Simple and good.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:21 PM on May. 28, 2010