Going on a date tomorrow and i need some advice, please :)

I'm going on a date tommorow night and he said we can go anywhere I want to go and I really want to go to the morgue because I think it would be really really interesting. How do I ask him to take me there without sounding like a freak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Do not ask him to take you to the morgue. That is crazy. Go to the movies or out to dinner! Drinks and dancing. No morgue!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:09 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Tell him you're thinking of going to medical school and this interests you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yeah I agree... going to the morgue should not be on the first date. I would save that gem for later on after he starts liking you and knows you are just interested in the morgue, not some kind of freak.
    Go ice skating.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Not a 1st date kinda place, find somewhere else more neutral or a guy who's more into that
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:14 PM on May. 28, 2010

• He'll probably say ok and do a no show.
    Anonymous

• I don't think they will let you go in the morgue at night or for some unauthorized reason but you can tell him you'd like to go. Who knows? He might be kin to the coroner and that might rock your world

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 PM on May. 28, 2010

• If you think you might want a second date do not ask.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:32 PM on May. 28, 2010

• The morgue is very interesting to some people and I've been to many of them, but never on a first date. Personally I prefer a picnic in the cemetary, or nude skydiving. But seriously, ideally you want your first date to be sweet and simple. Just some special time alone together. A walk in the park around a romantic lake. Someplace quiet and romantic. Dinner and a movie is the all time favorite for most people but I prefer a more intimate setting where we can be alone. Have fun and good luck!!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:15 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Any reason you are fascinated with the morgue? Might give off the wrong impression but I sense a troll post.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yeah...The morgue is not a tourist spot and they're not going to let you in there for a date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 29, 2010