Have you tried this?

tried using that SKIN SO SOFT from AVON the original scent and also use its a mosquito repellent I have and it works, the other evening the Mosquitos were bad I actually put a little on my hands and rubbed the scent on my 2 dogs very lightly I think it helped. I would recommend it. GL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can spray your window and door screens with it and keep bugs away too. It also works to get gum out of hair or clothing...you have to remove the oil spot it leaves on the clothes and dawn dish soap does that.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 11:14 PM on May. 28, 2010

• My mom used to make us use it when we were kids. I never thought it worked and I hate the smell of it.
    Anonymous

• Yup. I've known about it for a while. If you don't like how it feels on your skin, which I don't, I put in a couple drops in my bath water. :]
    I'm severely allergic to mosquitos so it's a God send.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 10:28 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yep, that's why so many buy it.. As for the dogs, it will not prevent heart worms so be careful.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:28 PM on May. 28, 2010