Looking for "work at home" opportunities!!!!

I'm a stay at home mommy and I need to find a job I can do at home so I can take care of my 2 youngens!! Does anyone have any ideas on LEGIT companies???

Asked by newmom28 at 10:32 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• i work for liveops but I certainly cant watch my youngens at the same time. I have to work. YOu can check them out. They are legit.

Answer by lowencope at 10:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• JOBS can be found at I hope you have a good resume.

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:51 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Like the gal said up top, you wont be able to have the kids with you,

I laways have my kids with me doing this work. No one minds, cause most of the people i call have kids too :0)

Good Luck!

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:57 PM on May. 28, 2010

• there are groups on cafemom dedicated to this very topic mom, good luck :)

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:03 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i have a few on my journal post if you wana check it out..

Answer by swaney06 at 9:41 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I work with a company called Dynamic Income Solutions. We build multiple teams and bring in multiple streams of income. its easy and simple to do.
    Email me at
    visit our website mention Danielle Shellhorn
    get a feel of what we do.
    I hope to chat with you soon.

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:56 AM on May. 29, 2010

This is what I do from home to make money. I LOVE it!!! I'm happy to help if you have any questions.

Answer by NicoR at 7:50 PM on May. 29, 2010

• There are a lot of good ideas for work ideas here:   Work at Home Ideas

Answer by anony-mous at 6:57 PM on May. 30, 2010

• There are a multitude of businesses out there that will allow you to earn an income from home. I would first suggest looking at what your hobbies and interests are and then begin searching for a business that suits you. For example, I love photography and taking pictures. I did some searching on the internet for a company that had something within that range. I found Heritage Makers which allows me to storybook all of my photos and make other wonderful gifts for my family and friends. I am much happier doing something I love.

good luck

Celebrate Life and Storybook It!

Patty Reiser

Book Your Photos

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 1:54 PM on May. 31, 2010

• If you are looking for more than just a J-O-B ("Just Over Broke") and would like schedule your hours AROUND your family then I may have what you are looking for. Its a home based business with a 30-yr-old health and wellness company. All the training is free and online and we are partnered with Mercedes-Benz. This is not a "I just want let someone else decide what hours I work and then accept the pay they give me"-type of business. Its a legitimate home based business with a 30 year history where your income potential is matched by your effort. If you are willing to learn and to be coachable I can teach you how to be successful. Whether you need an extra $200, $500 or $5,000 per month, this business can change your life. Visit my website for more information or just contact me through CafeMom! I'd love to give you more info.

Answer by AbbyJada at 6:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2010