Would God really send them to Hell!?

Christians believe the only way into heaven is through Jesus.. He is the 1 and only way to heaven!
So even someone of another religion that worships God & is good & abides by all rules goes to hell?!
Even though there are Buddist & other religions that have been taught from birth their way is the 1 way, our God will still send them to hell?
Even though there are tribes out there that have never seen a bible & worship the Sun, they go to hell?
I find it hard to believe ANY God would be this "close minded".. As humans have choices. We are not always going to choose perfectly, I just cant see a sinner going to heaven b/c they believe in Jesus moment before death when some one else lived a loving, giving life will go to hell for not having Jesus in their life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is a loving God and views us as his children. Now as a parent, would you so much as hold your child's hand over a fire? No, of course not....so why would you think that God, who is our heavenly father (parent), would put his children in a place of firery torment? Are you more loving than God? Think about it.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:33 PM on May. 29, 2010

• every religion claims there's is the only way, can't be that many wrong & the one right. its all about how you act...not what you call what you believe in, every organized religion believes in the same thing, just call it by a different name

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:45 PM on May. 28, 2010

• He that keepeth religion shall neither slumber nor sleep. Of course he wouldn't. :)
    Anonymous

• Well, a lot of other religions don't believe in a place like "hell" and most other major religions have varying ideas about the afterlife. As a believer in Christianity, you would see others as going to hell, when that may differ greatly from their personal beliefs. Theres no good answer to the question as to why its okay for that to happen or if the lord is that closed minded.
    Anonymous

• I'd have to say no since I don't believe in hell as it's taught in most churchs.....but then I don't think everyone is going to heaven either. I believe that what's in your heart is what will count and only God truely knows the answer as to what's really in anyone's heart.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:53 PM on May. 28, 2010

• No I don't believe he would. I don't believe there is a right or wrong religion, only a religion that fits someone or their culture better. I think that we are all worshiping the same God just in different ways with different names. I think he saw how different everyone in the world was (because he made us that way) and that he gave all of these different groups of people different ways for worshiping him that worked for them.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:00 PM on May. 28, 2010

• God doesn't send anyone to hell. They go there by their own choice to reject Jesus Christ, God's only Son.
    Anonymous

• I just want to point out, that not ALL Christian's believe this way, not even all Christian Religions... In fact a growing number are not believing in Hell at all...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:27 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Or perhaps "god" is a universal truth that is revealed to each culture based on it's background and history? Food for thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 29, 2010

• People don't send themselves to hell anon :25, especially when they never heard about hell or Jesus to reject it, that would be on God's hands

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on May. 29, 2010